The Incredible Edible Harvest Festival 2008
Over 400 people gathered at the Unitarian Church in Todmorden to celebrate the first Incredible Edible Todmorden Harvest Festival. Local produce, from lemons to organic bread, local beer and wine to fish, herbs and vegetables filled the church.
This later became the harvest feast cooked up by local chefs and aided by celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall. Todmorden in Bloom ensured the church looked at its best with all things edible including grapevines, hops and elderberries.
A whealth of brought produce
Malcom Saville donates the IET Growers cup at the 2008 Agricultural show,with a bevy of mayor type people!
(Click a title to read the item.)
- The Incredible Edible Harvest Festival 2008
- IET Press & Media Links
- Incredibly Viewable Newsletters 2011
- IET Annual accounts
- Incredibly Viewable Newsletters 2009
- Incredibly Viewable Newsletters 2010
- Incredible Edible Todmorden pamphlet
- Esmee Research doc
- Tod Talks film for iPad, iPhone
- Incredible Edible maps
- Pam on You and Yours
- Haymedia: film draft
- Green Route Map
- Green Route Challenge cards
- IET Steering Group Minutes